Thursday, January 3, 2008

About Me

Friday, November 9, 2007
About Me
My name is Sirirat Chotichaiyarit. you can call me meow. I'm 18 year old. My old

school is Sacred Heart Convent School. My family have 4 people .My bad side is crazy

something in sometime and my good side is friendly. I love sing a song I feel happy when I sing

a song in my bathroom or my bedroom. When I was young I want to be a police woman but

nowI want to be a lawyer because I want to help everybody. My first at Abac I feel very

excited and anxious about speaking ,listening, writing because my English is not good but I’m

try to do homework of myself and I just to do that in everyday. Before I have come to

Assumption University I don’t know what is going to be but I heard it is the good University

when I have come to abac It have good atmosphere it make me relax not serious. Assumption

University is very famous of Thailand . I’m lucky to study in this University. I feel anxious

about my new friend because I don’t know what a new friend could be but when I have already

talked my new friends my anxious is gone. My new friends are very friendly and lovely I’m

very glad and happy to meet them.

Although my English is not good but I’m try to reading passage , find a vocabulary

everyday but I will not serious about whatever is going to be in the future and I will happy

about it.

No comments: