Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lucky day

I went to Assumption University by bus. Everyday I got up early for went to Abac.My home is far away from Abac. Sometime I woke up late I went to abac by taxi.Oneday I wake up late. I was very hurried. I ran very fast to bus station. I think went to school by taxi but it not have a taxi.I think what was I do.Then it have a red car stopped in front of me. That was my friend.She passed way of my home. She saw me and me went to Abac with her. I was very lucky.When I arrived Abac I said thank you to my friend. That travelling to Abac it make me woke up early everyday. I don't want went to Abac late. Travelling to Abac everyday it made me responsible of myself.I woke up early than before.I think I must travelling to Abac everyday for my class was not missed class.

No comments: